The Local Governing Body of Inspire Academy wish to appoint a willing and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant Level 1 Play Worker to work in our After School Club.
You will be required to have a NVQ Level 1 or equivalent and experience of working with primary aged pupils.
The role of the Play Worker is to work with the Play Leader in the running of the after school provision ensuring that the activities are delivered according to the high expectation and aspirations held by the Academy.
- Organising and managing the environment.
- Being responsible for Administration including record keeping, photocopying and display items.
- Coordinating pupils in and out of the club in line with activity plans.
- Providing explanation to the pupils of key tasks as appropriate.
- Providing feedback to school and parents as appropriate.
- Managing behaviour of the pupils where necessary.
- Establishing productive working relationships with pupils.
- Promoting pupil achievement through independence and interaction.
- Planning additional opportunities for the delivery of curriculum where appropriate in particular PE Sport and homework.
The role will be for 3 hours per day (15 hours per week), Monday to Friday, term time only (39 weeks of the year). This post will have a start time of 3pm and finish at 6pm.
The actual salary for the role is £5,679 per annum. This is 15 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th October 2017 at 12 noon. Interviews will take place week commencing 23rd October 2017.
An application form can be downloaded below or alternatively you can phone or email on Tel: 0161 339 7822 or Email: email@example.com.
For an informal discussion in connection with the role please call us on 0161 339 7822.
This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Carillion Academies Trust has a commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. We have robust processes and procedures to reduce risk and continuously promote a positive culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. The post advertised involves working with children and/or young people and are subject to Carillion Academies Trust’s safer recruitment process.