The Local Governing Board of Inspire Academy wish to appoint 2 willing and enthusiastic Cleaners.
The Academy is growing each year, it is now open to pupils in Nursery, Reception, Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3.
The Purpose of the role is:
To assist in the provision of an efficient and professional cleaning service to ensure a clean and safe working environment for the school on a daily basis.
Key Objectives of the Role:
- Clean all designated areas, which may vary from time to time following appropriate procedures as allocated by the school.
- Understand and follow cleaning schedules and instructions.
- Use correct chemicals and cleaning materials as per instructions.
- Use and maintain all cleaning equipment reporting any faults appropriately.
- Ensure cleaning supplies and stocks are stored safely in a lockable area.
- Collect and prepare waste for collection and disposal.
- Replenish and replace consumables as required.
- Provide a safe and clean environment for pupils, staff and visitors in accordance with health and safety requirements.
- Demonstrate and assist others in safe and effective use of specialist equipment and materials.
- To carry out such duties which reasonably correspond with the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate to the grade of the post as requested by the Associate Principal.
Please see the Information for Applicants leaflet for more detailed information about the role.
The role will be for 2 hours per day 4pm – 6pm, Monday to Friday, term time plus 4 weeks. The salary is £4,213 – £4,293 ( NJC Pay Point 6 – 9).
The closing date for applications is 12noon on Tuesday 20th November 2018 and interviews will be held on Friday 23rd November 2018.
The application form should be completed and returned to us either in hard copy to Inspire Academy, Mossley Road, Ashton under Lyne, OL6 9RU or electronically via e-mail to email@example.com.
Victorious Academies Trust has a commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and/or young people. We have robust processes and procedures to reduce risk and continuously promote a positive culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. The role described involves working with children and/or young people and is subject to Victorious Academies Trust’s Safer Recruitment Process.
The post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
You can find a letter with information about the vacancy here
You can find a copy of the Information for Applications Leaflet here
You can find a copy of the application form here (Word document)
You can find a copy of the application form here (PDF document)
You can find a copy of our Safer Recruitment Information here.
You can find a copy of our Privacy Notice here.
For more information please call the school office on 0161 339 7822.